Saturday, April 23, 2011
A Cuban Dichos app !!!!
Just in time for the Easter get together con el familion tomorrow - created by Gio Gutierrez, (also responsible for a couple of other things we'll be hipping you to in the coming weeks!) - We're here to celebrate this wonderful little Tareco. Shake it up to the sound of dominos on the table - and you get a new word! We love this thing - check it out here by clicking on the pics, or HERE or iTunes asere!
Ever wanted to know what your grandparents were talking about when they mentioned "estas salao" over dominoes? Ever wonder what the newer generation of Cubans were singing in that reggaeton song?
Wonder no more with Cuban Dichos! With hundreds of "dicharachos" and features such as Word of the Day, Search, Random, Share and Bookmark – figuring out what abuela meant is "un jamon".
• Access over 200 definitions, expressions and phrases from the old and new generation of Cubans
• Search for any word or phrase and receive a list of matching terms
• Get a "Word of the Day" every time you launch the app
• Random word support – tap to view a random phrase
• Search allows you to quickly and easily search for any word in a definition
• Bookmark your favorite sayings for easy access
• Sharing support via SMS and Email
• Experience high-resolution graphics for the newest generation of iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad coupled with music and sound effects
• No annoying advertising
• Add your own "dicharachos" at CubanApp.com