Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's time once again to sing the praises of gen n's ultimate Crush





Fresh from cleaning up at the Imagen Awards for Best Internet Program at the 25th Annual Imagen Awards Ceremony, Al Carlos Hernandez has a great interview with the best actress/writer/producer around -the wonderful Ruth Livier.
Here's a link to a link and an excerpt below -



Her journey to cinematic success is rooted in a strong Mexican family.


She said:

I’m from Guadalajara; totalmente Tapatia. The first parents I remember were my maternal grandparents and my mom’s youngest brother and sister. I lived with them in Guadalajara for a part of my childhood while my parents worked in the fields in California.

When I was about seven they finally crossed me to this side of the border. My home life was very Mexican and I grew up in a Spanish speaking household. I’m a child of migrant workers. At one point eleven of us, including aunts, uncles, and cousins, lived in one trailer.

Click HERE to follow this story to Tomas' great Hispanic Tips page - where you can dig the rest of this killer article -

And for gosh's sake - follow Ruth and Ylse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/YLSE - if you haven't seen it - catch the first season here on gen n - the head over to Ylse.net to watch season 2 before it lands here! Dale! and... as always Viva Ruth and Viva Ylse!

1 comment:

Reid P said...

Great read, thanks